Terms of Service
These Terms of Service set out the terms on which SHOPCYCO offers you access to and use of our sites, applications, and services (collectively "Services"). All policies and additional terms posted on and in our sites, applications, tools, and services are incorporated into this Terms of Service. You agree to comply with all of the terms of this Terms of Service when accessing or using our Services. We reserve the right to modify these Terms and we will notify you when we make any changes by sending system messages or notify you by email prior to the change becoming effective.
· You must be at least 18 years old.
· You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Service under applicable laws or engaging in payments related Services if you are on an applicable denied party listing.
· We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies.
· You agree not to:
I. use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services;
II. post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, illegal content on our Sites and Apps;
III. post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our Sites and Apps;
IV. post any content that infringes others’ rights, such as copyrights;
V. post anything that encourages illegal transactions or activities;
VI. abuse content feedback system, such as rating, comment, like;
VII. damage or impose an unreasonable large load on our infrastructure;
VIII. breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights;
IX. breach SHOPCYCO Market Seller Agreement if you choose to become a seller;
X. Spam, send unsolicited communications or circulate bulk, or take any action that may harm SHOPCYCO or the interests or property of users;
XI. use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of SHOPCYCO;
XII. transfer your SHOPCYCO account to another person without our consent;
XIII. use the Services to collect information about other users without their consent;
XIV. commercialize any SHOPCYCO Services;
XV. infringe the Intellectual Property Rights (such as copyrights) that belong to SHOPCYCO.
Registered User Accounts
· In order to access certain parts of the Services, you may have to register as a registered user, and all the information you provide when you register must be true, accurate and current;
· You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account including your password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account;
· You agree to immediately notify SHOPCYCO of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and log out from your account at the end of each session. SHOPCYCO will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section;
· SHOPCYCO may suspend or terminate your account for any reason or no reason with sole discretion. Possible reasons for suspending or terminating an account include if you violate the Terms, cause liability to other users of the Services or do not use your account.
· You may use the Services provide to post or share content in many forms and areas;
· SHOPCYCO reserves the right to, but has no obligation to, monitor or screen the content posted and/or displayed or performed on the Services, to determine when, how, and where your User Content will appear on the Services, and to modify or remove any content in our sole discretion;
· When you post a User Content, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to do so, including but not limited to having sufficient intellectual property rights in the User Content, and that to the best of your knowledge, the User Content complies with all applicable laws;
· Anytime you post a User Content, you automatically grant SHOPCYCO and its affiliates an unrestricted legal right to use, store, display, reproduce, publish, transmit, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content;
· Any opinions or statements expressed by a user are of those of the user alone, and are not to be attributed to SHOPCYCO. SHOPCYCO cannot and does not assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, safety, reliability, timeliness, innocuousness, legality or applicability of anything said, written, posted, displayed or otherwise made available by any user;
· In the event of termination or deactivation of your account, we may retain and continue to use, store, display, reproduce, re-pin, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute any of your User Content that was posted on the Services.
· Electronic communications are not a reliable means of communicating information. SHOPCYCO disclaims all liability to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law for any loss or damage arising from any reliance on or use of this message in any way;
· User verification on the Internet is difficult, it is not possible for SHOPCYCO to confirm each user's purported identity, it is your responsibility to decide how to deal with other users when using the Instant Messenger.
· It is your responsibility to make sure your contact information is true, accurate, current, and complete before making a Market purchase;
· You are responsible for reading the full item listing before buying;
· You understand that if you decide to deal with the seller off our Services, you may open yourself to many types of risks which we’re not responsible for and cannot help with;
· Once you click the “help” button and open a case on a transaction, you agree to let us make the final decision.
All tipping activities are at will, and tips are non-refundable.
· You understand that a withdrawal request under certain amount may be subject to a transaction fee;
· Market sellers are charged with certain types of fees under Market Seller Agreement.
· All Content published on or otherwise accessible through the Sites is protected by copyright. The Content, and the copyright in the Content, are owned or controlled by the Companies or the Companies' content suppliers. You may only use or reproduce the Content for your own personal and non-commercial use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or retransmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on, or accessed through, the Sites and maintain such notices in the Content;
· SHOPCYCO is the exclusive owners of all intellectual property or proprietary rights contained on or used in connection with the Services.
· SHOPCYCO may remove, disable access to material claimed to be subject of infringing activity, and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
· If SHOPCYCO removes or disables access in response to such a notice, SHOPCYCO will make a good-faith attempt to contact the allegedly infringing party so that they may make a counter notification.
· If you believe that material residing on or accessible through the Services infringes a copyright or other intellectual property right, to provide SHOPCYCO of notice of such infringement, you may send a notice of infringement to the Designated Agent via email to email@example.com. (If you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your intellectual property, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees))
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
· We always try our best to keep our Services safe, secure, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services;
· In connection with your use of the Services, you may be asked to consent to policies or terms and conditions in addition to these Terms. Please read these supplemental policies and terms carefully before making any use of such portions of the Services. Any supplemental terms inconsistent with these Terms will not vary or replace these Terms regarding any use of the Services, unless otherwise expressly stated;
· You agree that you are making use of our Services at your own risk, and that they are being provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, merchantability, performance, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement;
· SHOPCYCO does not make any representation as to the potential revenues or other benefits you may realize by using the Services;
· Any correspondence or business dealings with any third parties including merchants, sellers, buyers or advertisers found on or through the Services is solely between you and such third parties, and SHOPCYCO has no control over the quality or legality of the Content advertised, the truth or accuracy of any representations made by sellers, the ability of sellers to sell and the ability of buyers to purchase. SHOPCYCO is not responsible for any damages you may suffer by entering into such transactions including the payment for and delivery of goods if any, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings. You and the third party, not SHOPCYCO, are responsible for compliance with all laws applicable in any such transaction;
· In no event shall SHOPCYCO be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential damages or other damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Services or any other services you may access while using the Services or your use of the Content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold us (including our affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim, liability, costs, damages, settlements, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your breach of these Terms, your improper use of our Services or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
SHOPCYCO may suspend or terminate this Agreement or a user's use immediately upon receipt of any notice which alleges that a user has used the Services for any purpose that violates any local, state, federal or law of other nations, including but not limited to the posting of information that may violate third party rights, that may defame a third party, that may be obscene or pornographic, that may harass or assault others, that may violate hacking or other criminal regulations, etc. of its agents, officers, directors, contractors or employees. In such event, SHOPCYCO may disclose the user's identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action, and SHOPCYCO shall not be liable for damages or results thereof and user agrees not to bring any action or claim against SHOPCYCO for such disclosure.